FFIX: The Inns and Outs FFIX: The Inns and Outs

haha AWESOME!

having played FFIX and watched tommy boy, this is the best fusion of FF and farly i've ever seen xD you rock so damn hard for making this! good animation, you could really see the shithead grin on zidane's face when he was messing with steiner, and you made the animation and audio match up perfectly!

VG Master Vol.5 Ep.3 VG Master Vol.5 Ep.3

heh

not bad dude..one thing..it's "falcon PAWNCH" damn >.> heh

A Legendary Final Fantasy A Legendary Final Fantasy

meh..

other than the fact that i like ff..the art was total shit dude..the only reason you're getting good ratings is cuz of the final fantasy haters..

Falling!!! Falling!!!

eh..

sorry dude..it's got potential, but it needs a lil work..the stuff is coming down too fast for you to be able to avoid it for very long, and the gameplay itself gets pretty stale after a minute or two.. and aside from that, there's no replay button, so you'd have to refresh to play it again..whether that was an accident or an inability to program one, or maybe even an attempt to get more people to look at the advertisement, it's still a nuisance..

like i said, close, but no cigar

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

hehe

hell i say this game was a job well done, 3 day time frame or not! yeah the levels got real tedius after about 10 but hey, it happens..id like to see what kinda bonafied meaty action you could come up with in a flexible time frame!

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

haha..

gotta love the remake of the michaelangelo painting...id go with fleshlight

Russian Waltz No.2 in Em - RAC Russian Waltz No.2 in Em - RAC

mmyess bravo

i like it! it gets just a bit repetitive here and there, not that repetition is a bad thing, particularly in this style of music, but instead of repeating once or twice, you repeated a measure or two 3 or 4 times which does get a bit irritating..

other than that small problem, which is minuscule at best, you've done an outstanding job at evoking emotion from instruments alone, so again i say bravo ^^

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yea, I blame it on lazy writing. This was one of my earlier works so I kind of cringe at it now lol. I have a cleaned up version that I play now, maybe I'll record it and put it online.